2016. május 23., hétfő

Japanese Day at the University of Debrecen


Ah finally I can write this...It was a 'long' time ago,but I try to write everything.
This year is my first in the uni of Debrecen. It was the firts time to hear about "Japanese Day" that the uni keep here every year (maybe,i'm not really sure) This year was the first when a high position diplomat (maybe she was that or like that because everyone respect her and still her side until the event's end) came to here. She was pretty kind and lovely woman. Unfortunatly I have a bad name memory so I forgot her name, but i took a pic until her speech. After it we had chance to try chaligrafi,wear kimono,eat some sweets,play shogi,drink green tea,check some toys,mangas,pictures about typical but beutiful places like Fuji-san,sakura (cherry) blossoms,parks,temples and Shinkansen. And we could watch a karate club's performance. They were pretty good and there were some girl and an older woman too. They was absolutly my fav there.
I started with the caligraphy. It had so much fun! I couldn't say it was easy but it gave me quite a thrill. I wrote the kanji of the dream,moon and love.I was a little bit chumsy with the pencil but I used the paintbrush pretty well and I liked it more than the pen. I met here so many funy and lovely people. The girl who helped to write was pretty cute and helpful :D Originally they wrote some kanji and people can try them,and guess what..the moon didn't there. I asked her and she show me immediately. But she thaought i want to know because of Sailor Moon,she was pretty surprised when i reply: Yes,but to tell the truth,I want to know because of Gackt's song,entitled Tsuki no uta. I spent most of my time in here,because so many people came to try write and everyone was so communicative,cheerful. Oh I almost forgot, I was there one of my new friend,my dear group mate,Niki, whose full name is Áj Nikolett. And I laught her nem a lot. And not the bad way! Áj--> Ai-->Love. This illustration is my answer. She was so happy when she get to know about it. I mean japanase word of love is Ai what sounds Áj that is like her name.
After a few hour we went to check the sweets. I was hoping I finally can try the original Pocky,but nope...there wasn't pocky T-T  They smashed my world..I tried everything. The sweets weren't that bad...but they could have better ones to choose.Then  we went to the tables of the toys,mangas and curiosity. There was so many interesting cards (Yu-gi-oh,flashcards),mangas (Naruto,Death Note,Nana etc. They didn't really have a large selection) and my absolutly favorite was a towel. It was a geisha on it and when it got wet the women dressed off! After it we got into a japanese lesson ,it was too easy,like we just introduce ourself and learned the first 10 number.But I really enjoy it! Than was one of my favorite part of the event..We could try to wear a kimono. I loved it. An older japanese lady dressed up every single visitor.She was very skilful.
Then we checked a presentation about japanese dolls and traditions. It was interesting and every doll was so cute in her/his way. After it Niki went home because her head hurt so much. The end of the event we watch a japanese movie. It's about a writer and his son,and their friends,like a girl who repair cars fall in love with a handsome doctor. It's happened since the first Japanese Olympic. Anyway if somedy know about this movie...tell me because I want to watch againxD
Then it was all. I really enjoy it... and the time of pictures have come  :D 



























Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése