2016. március 31., csütörtök

Did you hear it?!


(Fistly,sorry for the pics but i couldn't stand it><)


If you are into the ''anime world' you probably know D-Gray-Man. If you are not...shame on you and watch it.NOW.  But before you go,I will give you a little motivation.So...DGM is an anime that started in 2006 and ended 2008.  It has 103 episodes and 1 episode was only 23-25 minutes long.
About the story:
Toward the end of the 19th century, Allen Walker officially joins the organization of Exorcists that destroy the beings known as Akuma;mecanic weapons made by the Millennium Earl with the suffering souls of the dead. Allen has both a cursed eye and an anti-Akuma weapon as an arm,bearing the power of Innocence a gift given to him as an apostle of God. Allen,alongg with his fellow Exorcists must put a stop to the Millennium Earl's ultimate plot that could lead to the destruction of the world and all who live on it.

It has so many amazing character and the story is never boring. Allen is really lovely and powerful and there are so many funny and hilarious people.And there is my love...the Bookman..Lavi >3<
Put your hands up Lavi faaans!! :D

He is...ah I can't find words. He is always smiling funny guy but at the same time he is so serious.As a bookman he saw the worst side of the humanity and Lavi,but he can smile,isn't this amazing? ^^  But.But a butt But...I don't mean about Lavi's butt,but you know...it's so good...sooo goood

Okey...i'm done :'3


So...Back to Lavi and DGM. I have alredy written,it's an anime from the years of 2006-2008 and the characters had amazing voice actors.But today this isn't the topic...If you watched you know how amazing is...but now...now...The DGM will get a new season!! 


I wait it soooo much.And today one of my friends linked a video,about it:


And...ahw...than THIS come into my day:




Firstly...I just listened.I didn't realise it. I thaought it's an another things. It took 10 minutes...
I illustrate what happened:


Yes.Everyone got a new voice actor and I didn't recognize them. More inportant...What's happened with my Lavi? T-T Allen voice is fit to him-mostly- and Kanda got a deeper voice too. Not bad...but...Lavi's... I don't know. I don't know what to expect.You guys? I'm curious about  your opinions...
But good at the bad the technique has evolved a lot,so i expect beutiful view and charachter representation.
Like..Did you see these? */w/*




I just love these pics ^^


Hehehe :D :D I can't wait it...but I afraid of it >-<  Anyway I started to write a DGM fanfic about Lavi and ....


Okey..I'm done x"D I just wanted to write it ..


So...See you later..Bye Bye ^w^
Oh before I forget,If you have an opinion about it,just leave a comment and talk about it.I don't bite :3















Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése