2015. május 19., kedd

Open of my blog for everyone~



       Well hello my little sweet cats :D How are you doing?~ I just try to write in english but i'm afraid.My languege skills isn't good so i'm so sorry.I want to do it because i want to improve my engish and i want to be confident.So firstly i improve myself. I'm Reyna Dreamy.Owner of this blog.I'm 19 years old now and  live in a little village in Hungary
.My social skills are really bad >.< Sometimes i'm too serious and shy...I don't really know why.
I'm just thinking too much about humanity and life.E.g: Humans killing people to show kill people is wrong.fuck the logic! if people want to kill people don't search idiot reason.If somebody cruel and stole many life just kill him/her/them.Don't say that: because of humans. It sounds good but don't cover the truth.They are just bad and because of themself must to die.Anyway peace is important for me.I like peaceful moments and places.I like taking photoes about everything with these beutiful cameras, ^^







Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése